- Added a game room filter named "Rooms on your Servers" which will filter the list down to rooms only on your dedicated servers.
- Changed hint of the "Allow Max Players Change" checkbox on the game room create screen to make more sense.
- Fixed bug wherein a newly added user server via the CGA client will cause an access violation when trying to create a game room immediately after adding the server.
- Users can now update the country of their dedicated servers from the user servers screen. A backend change has also been made wherein when a new server is registered the hostname or IP address will be geo located and the country set based on the geo location, or if that fails it will default to the user's country as it was before.
- User game profiles can now be configured with a game config type (ie: Manual, GOG, Steam). If anything other than manual is selected the user game add/edit screen game selection combobox will be limited to games with the profile's game config type.
- Added support for Corridor 7: Alien Invasion. A GOG and Steam profile are also available.
- The default size of the main window can now be set. The new size can also be set as the minimum size of the window.
- The main window can be configured to save its size and position on exit.
- The main window settings are on a new tab of the configuration screen named "Interface".
- The client update notification will now let you know what version is now available and will only display if your client isn't the most recent version.
- The backend game room reactivation logic will now make sure the server it's on has enough connection slots available before activating the room.
- Added support for Future Conflict. This game's fix EXE has been added to the client installer as well and will be copied to the game's folder on demand.
- Added a "Games" tab to the configuration screen and moved the game execution options from the general and "Misc" tabs to it.
- Renamed the "Misc" tab of the configuration screen to "DOSBox" and moved the do not ping servers at startup option to the "General" tab, leaving just the DOSBox related options on the DOSBox tab.
- On the "Games" tab of the configuration screen you can now set base game paths for each of the game config types (ie: Manual, GOG, Steam, etc.).
- Fixed bug wherein the selected game profile would become unselected in the main window's combobox when editing it.
- Trying to enter a game room that you don't have a game configured for will now ask if you want to add the game or switch to a game profile which has the game.
Click here to download the latest client.
Join us on Discord! Looking for someone to play with? Checkout the DOSBox Deathmatch Club!