- Updated game room copy URL buttons to use new link format which now links to the website instead of a direct protocol url.
- Fixed bug wherein trying to run a single player game using a mod/map that had not been downloaded yet would cause an access violation (was introduced in last update).
- Added support for Z.A.R. Mission Pack. Note that this game is only in Russian.
- Updated the message when trying to enter a game room for a game you do not have configured and your currently selected game profile's config type (ie: GOG, Steam) is not supported by the game. It will now state what the current profile config type is and what config types the game supports.
- Added support for NASCAR Racing.
- Added support for NASCAR Racing 2. This game required client code to handle the fact that it cannot be run from a root directory such as "C:\" so the client will mount the game to the configured path + "..\" then CD to the subfolder the game is in before running it. If the main game folder is longer than 8 characters the client will automatically use the long folder notation such as NASCAR~1. (whatever the first 6 characters are + "~1")
Click here to download the latest client.
Join us on Discord! Looking for someone to play with? Checkout the DOSBox Deathmatch Club!