- Fixed minor bug where the game dropdown list on the user game add screen was displaying newly added games at the end if the list after refreshing the game list in the game list screen or using the reset data cache function in the configuration screen. The dropdown was not sorting its entries, but is now.
- Added support for Stunt Driver.
- Added support for A.D Cop.
- Added support for NCAA Championship Basketball.
- Added support for Madden NFL '97.
- Updated the mod/map mouting logic to no longer allow for some games to mount an X: drive and instead just mount the custom folder as an overlay. This is related to the following games: Ultimate Doom, Rise of the Triad: Dark War, Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders, Doom II: Hell On Earth, HeXen: Beyond Heretic, Strife, Chasm: The Rift, Final Doom (TNT: Evilution), Final Doom (The Plutonia Experiment)
- Fixed issues with ROTT map files either not being found or not loading after running the game once.
- You can now map virtual CD drives to drive X.
- Updated the Rise of the Triad: Dark War mod configuration to use the <a trick that the Doom Engine games use to load mods and skip the warning that the game has been modified.
- Updated Rise of the Triad: Dark War mods to allow maps and map files can be setup as a mod and just selecting the RTC file in the zip. The existing maps have been updated to be mods.
- The ROTT.ROT file which sets up the custom map file will now be deleted after DOSBox closes to clean up properly.
Click here to download the latest client.
Join us on Discord! Looking for someone to play with? Checkout the DOSBox Deathmatch Club!