- Fixed bug wherein refreshing the game list on the game list screen would not disable the buttons or context menu items.
- Fixed bug on the game list screen that was not disbaling the add button or context menu item for unsupported games.
- Players can now rate and review game mods and maps. This can be accssed from the game mods and maps list screen, the game custom screen and the game room create/edit screen.
- Upgraded DOSBox Staging to version 0.80.1.
- The 64-bit client now uses 64-bit DOSBox Staging.
- Fixed bug wherein stat tracking would sometimes not initialize properly.
- Fixed issue wherein DOSBox would crash unless you turned on the DOSBox console. This issue turned out to be with the stdout and stderr files that are written if -noconsole is used with DOSBox. If they were attempting to be written to a write-protected folder, DOSBox would crash. These files will now be written to the client's data folder under the user's profile in order to prevent this.
Click here to download the latest client.
Join us on Discord! Looking for someone to play with? Checkout the DOSBox Deathmatch Club!